Let’s enjoy Nagoya at just 『the quarter-finals week of Rugby World Cup JPN 2019』 , 『the previous year of the Tokyo Olympic games 2020』, and 『the Fresh horizon of Japanese Culture and beauty』.
APCPAS2019 is organized by International Society of Performance Analysis of Sports Asia, ISPASA, as a continuation of the effort by a group of international sports scientists to develop the field of Performance Analysis of Sports globally. Already an established field in Europe, this effort is now being carried forward extensively by ISPASA as the Asian chapter of the world-renown ISPAS, to develop and disseminate the knowledge of Performance Analysis of Sports to all researchers and practitioners.
- 1.Performance Analysis
- ・Team Sports (Football, Rugby, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, Handball, Water Polo, Hockey,…)
- ・Racquet Sports (Tennis, Table tennis, Badminton,…)
- ・Fighting sports (Judo, Wrestling, Karate,…)
- ・Track & Field, Swimming, Water Sports,…
- 2.Coaching, Training, Medicine, Strength & Conditioning, Management, Sociology, Psychology…
- 3.Artificial turf
Who should participate?
- a. Academicians
- b. Researchers
- c. Sport Managers
- d. Sports Coaches
- e. Sports Ministry Officers
- f. Sports Associations
- g. Sports Club Owners
- h. Sports Industry players
- i. Any interested parties
- Prof. Dr. Sasaki Koh
Professor at Center of Sport Science, Nagoya University JAPAN
Dr Sasaki was a former of Performance Analyst with Japanese Rugby at Rugby World Cup, and now a head of Technical Development Division of Japanese Rugby Football Union(JRFU). He also is a member of National Coach Academy in Japanese Olympic Committee(JOC).
- Prof. Dr. Sasaki Koh
- Ichiro Kono (Acting Secretary-General, 2019 Rugby World Cup Organizing Committee)
- Takashi Katsuta (Head of High Performance Center in Japanese Institute of Sports Science)
- Masahiro Maehara (Executive Vice President of International Table Tennis Federation)
- Minoru Ueda (Advisor of Japanese Representative team. Japan Tennis Association)
- Koh Sasaki (Nagoya University) Chair
- Takumi Yamamoto (National Defense Academy)
- Yuichi Ueno (Ryutsu Keizai University)
- Yasuto Terada (Ohkagakuen University)
- Kazunari Hayasaka (Nagoya Gakuin University)
- Mitsuhiko Nakamoto (Chukyo University)
- Hironobu Shimozono (Fukuoka University)
- Naofumi Yasui (Japan Ragby Football Union)
- Toshihito Kajiyama (Asahi University)
- Dohta Ohtsuka (Nagoya University of Economics)
- Professor Dr. Nic James
Nic is a well-known researcher in sports performance analysis having worked mainly in academic settings but also in elite sport. He helped develop a Sports Science degree at Swansea University before leading the MSc in Performance Analysis at both Cardiff Metropolitan and Middlesex Universities. Nic is currently head of research for the London Sport Institute at Middlesex and spends much of his time supervising six PhD students and teaching at Masters Level.
- Dr. Tengku Fadilah Tengku Kamalden
Associate Professor of Sport Science, Universiti Putra Malaysia. Tengku is the chairperson of International Society of Performance Analysis of Sport Asia (ISPASA). She has done numerous research on Performance Analysis in Badminton and is currently working with Badminton World Federation (BWF) on Talent Development in Badminton. She is the Head Department of Sport Studies and is still participating actively in International Masters Swimming Competition.
- Dr. Hyongjun Choi
Associate Professor of Dankook University, KOREA. Dr. Hyongjun was a former Performance Analyst for senior basketball (DIV2) at UWIC, Video Technician at Cardiff City Football Club. Recently, he was involved in 2018 Pyeongchang Paralympics that worked for the TEAM KOREA of para-ice hockey as performance analyst. He is a General-Secretary of International Society of Performance Analysis of Sport and a General-Secretary of International Society of Performance Analysis of Sport Asia
Where to Go
Toyoda Auditorium at Nagoya University
Furocho, Chikusa Ward, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture 464-8601